Join Our Team: A healthy career is in your future.
General Physician, PC – Primary Care is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
for 1091 Main Street, Suite 301, Buffalo, NY 14209
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a beautiful,state-of-the art office, and want to join one of the largest medical groups in Western New York, consider joining
General Physician, PC – Primary Care Buffalo.
Positions available are full-time, scheduled Monday – Friday with the option of 4 ten hour days or 5 eight hour days.
- • Ability to conduct patient screening, including taking a complete history and systems review
- • Utilize the EMR system and know how to retrieve medical information
- • Medication administration with appropriate documentation
- • Knowledge of submission of prescriptions electronically following guidelines set by providers
- • Review medical records for quality assurance measures
- • Schedule patient appointments and have knowledgeof the phone system
- • Promote and maintain patient satisfaction through effective complaint management
- • Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- • Active New York State License
- • CPR certification
- • Infection control certification up to date
- • Compassion and excellent patient care
- • General computer literacy with the ability to enter medications, vitals, allergies, histories, etc.
- • Ability to respond quickly to a medical emergency
- • Ability to use a defibrillator, or perform CPR
- • Experience with an EMR, preferably Medent
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- • Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- • Paid time off (PTO)
- • Paid holidays
- • 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- • Competitive salary
- • Verizon Wireless discount
- • Uniforms provided