Electro physiologist- Buffalo, NY Great Lakes Cardiovascular
General Physician, PC is seeking a BC/ BE Electro physiologist for a full-time opportunity to join our expanding service line in Buffalo, New York.
Established in 2010, General Physician, PC has grown to be one of the largest medical groups serving Western New York. We are collective of the region’s most well-respected, accomplished healthcare providers from many different areas of medicine, from general practitioners to highly skilled specialists.
Great Lakes Cardiovascular is the name of our Cardiology group, which handles a wide range of heart-related issues. With world-renown providers as well as advanced facilities and equipment, Great Lakes Cardiovascular provides the premier cardiovascular care in Western New York.
General Physician, PC is seeking an Electro physiologist to work in a collaborative environment with providers who are committed to achieving the highest standard of clinical care and patient satisfaction.
- Provide Professional EP Services on an outpatient basis at our Williamsville and Orchard Park,New York, based locations.
- Inpatient procedures and consults will be at performed at Gates Vascular Institute through Kaleida Health.
- Call requirements will be shared with the other providers on a 1:4 rotation basis.
- Strong established Non-Invasive Cardiology referral base
- Inpatient APP support provided for both inpatient and outpatient services.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent income potential
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support-Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.