Post- Acute Care Physician, Buffalo New York
- Accepts J1 Visas:Not Specified
- Accepts H1B Visas:Yes
- Loan Assistance:Not Specified
Post-Acute Care Physician
Post- Acute Care Physician Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Buffalo, New York
General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our Post-Acute Care team.
This position is Monday through Friday.
Our Post-Acute team provides medical services for various Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Long Term Care facilities throughout Niagara and Erie County. Our goal is to remove barriers, improve access and provide state-of-the-art care to achieve the best clinical outcomes for our patients and the facilities we serve. The Attending Physician is responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and standards of care -assessment of health status, diagnosis, development of plan of care and treatment, implementation of treatment plan, and evaluation of patient status.
- Attending Physician at 1-2 Sub-Acute/ Long Term Care facilities
- Oversee 1-2 Advanced Practice providers at each building
- Responsibilities include: 16-18 patient encounters per day
- Point Click Care/ Meditech are the EMR systems that are utilized
- On call coverage includes 2-3 days per month
- Work life balance is a focus for all our providers.
- Admissions and 30-day assessment visits completed by the provider
- Unparalleled support for our providers-At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training, and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best, care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard, and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Clinical Pharmacy and Nutrition Services Team available to assist you.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Board certification or obtain Board certification following the timeframe guidelines based upon your specialty as established in the delineation of privileges granted through the Medical Staff office in Internal Medicine and/or Family Medicine.
- Current New York State medical license and Federal Drug Enforcement Administration registration certificate.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential that includes productivity incentives
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
Please submit a CV