Dr. Goueli is the Director of Medical Oncology for Great Lakes Cancer Care. He is also the Clinical Chief of Hematology and Oncology Services with UBMD Internal Medicine and Associate Chief of Hematology and Medical Oncology for the University at Buffalo, where he is a Clinical Associate Professor of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Goueli specializes in hematology and oncology and has been highly active in scientific and clinical research throughout his career. Dr. Goueli is passionate about pursuing clinical trials for his patients to give them the best options for a positive outcome.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Biochemistry, Stanford University
- Clinical Fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology, Stanford University
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Biochemistry, Mayo Clinic Medical College
- Doctor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Medical College
- Bachelor of Science, Genetics/Cell Biology, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, University of Minnesota
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Named to the "Top 20 Under 40" by the Duluth News Tribune (2015)
- Named Top Oncologist by Lake Superior Magazine (2013)
- Atezolizumab for First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Nonsquamous NSCLC.Socinski MA, Jotte RM, Cappuzzo F, Orlandi F, Stroyakovskiy D, Nogami N, Rodríguez-Abreu D, Moro-Sibilot D, Thomas CA, Barlesi F, Finley G, Kelsch C, Lee A, Coleman S,...> ;The New England journal of medicine. 2018-06-04
- Apalutamide Treatment and Metastasis-free Survival in Prostate Cancer.Smith MR, Saad F, Chowdhury S, Oudard S, Hadaschik BA, Graff JN, Olmos D, Mainwaring PN, Lee JY, Uemura H, Lopez-Gitlitz A, Trudel GC, Espina BM, Shu Y, Park YC, Racko...> ;The New England journal of medicine. 2018-02-08
Oncogenic CSF3R mutations in chronic neutrophilic leukemia and atypical CML.Maxson JE Gotlib J Pollyea DA Fleischman AG Agarwal A Eide CA Bottomly D Wilmot B McWeeney SK Tognon CE Pond JB Collins RH Goueli B Oh ST Deininger MW Chang BH Loriaux...> ;N Engl J Med. 2013 May 9