It takes a team effort to deliver outstanding care to our patients. At General Physician, PC, we’re always looking to add talented, dedicated medical providers and staff to our growing practice.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment, and want to join one of the largest medical groups in Western New York, consider joining General Physician, PC. We take good care of our teammates, with excellent salaries and benefit packages.
Click below to see what positions we have available and to apply.
Primary Care Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Dunkirk, New York
General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a growing practice in Dunkirk, New York.
- Dunkirk is located just 45 miles south of Buffalo New York in Chautauqua County. In addition to having some of the best grade and high schools in the New York State, Buffalo is located just over an hour and 30 minutes from Toronto, Canada.
- Chautauqua boasts a wide array of distinctive attractions, ranging from the National Comedy Center, to the world re known Chautauqua Institution summer program, to the year 'round Peek'n Peak Resort. Visitors will enjoy the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Museum, Midway Amusement Park, boat cruises on area lakes, and natural destinations such as the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History and Panama Rocks Scenic Park.
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Employer paid occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Fully paid health insurance,
- CME allowance
- Productivity and quality incentive and much more
Please submit a CV with resume
Mary Lynn Candella
Recruitment Manager, General Physician, PC