It takes a team effort to deliver outstanding care to our patients. At General Physician, PC, we’re always looking to add talented, dedicated medical providers and staff to our growing practice.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment, and want to join one of the largest medical groups in Western New York, consider joining General Physician, PC. We take good care of our teammates, with excellent salaries and benefits packages.
Click below to see what positions we have available and to apply.
We Are Hiring!
Join us for our hiring OPEN HOUSE
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
WHERE: 726 Exchange Street, Suite 710, Buffalo, NY 14210
Please bring updated resume and meet with a recruiter that day!
Actively seeking to fill positions for:
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Services Representative
- Nurse LPN
- Nurse RN
Parking is available in the visitors lot on Exchange Street. Please enter the building at the KeyBank Side.
General Physician, PC is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) – Buffalo, New York
General Physician, P.C. is one of WNY’s largest and most respected multi-specialty medical groups! We are committed to providing comprehensive, high-quality patient-centered care to improve the overall quality in the lives of our patients. We are a collective of the region’s most well-respected, accomplished healthcare providers from many different areas of medicine, from general practitioners to highly skilled specialists.
It takes a team effort to deliver outstanding care to our patients. At General Physician, P.C., we’re always looking to add talented, dedicated staff to our growing practices.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our growing team throughout Western New York! These positions are full-time, scheduled Monday – Friday.
No nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Ability to conduct patient screening, including taking a complete history and systems review
- Utilize the EMR system and know how to retrieve medical information
- Medication administration with appropriate documentation
- Knowledge of submission of prescriptions electronically following guidelines set by providers
- Review medical records for quality assurance measures
- Schedule patient appointments and have knowledge of the phone system
- Promote and maintain patient satisfaction through effective complaint management
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Active New York State License
- CPR certification
- Infection control certification up to date
- Compassion and excellent patient care
- General computer literacy with the ability to enter medications, vitals, allergies, histories, etc.
- Ability to respond quickly to a medical emergency
- Ability to use a defibrillator, or perform CPR
- Experience with an EMR, preferably Medent
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Competitive salary
- Verizon Wireless discount
- Uniforms provided
Please submit a CV with a resume
General Physician, P.C. is proud to be AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.