- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Motility, University of Toronto
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Sinai Grace Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical University of the Americas, Nevis, West Indies
- Bachelor of Science (Honors), Biochemistry, Carleton University
- American Board of internal medicine (Gastroenterology)
- American Board of Internal medicine (Internal medicine)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Gastroenterology)
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- Neurogastroenterology and Motility Expert Certificate 2014.
- Chief Gastroenterology Fellow.
- Kadhim, A and Champion M. Prucalopride a 5HT(3) agonist is not effective in the treatment of gastroparesis. The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, Mar, 2013.
- Kadhim, A and Chatterjee A. FOBT+ may better detect detect left-sided adenomatous polyps with no overall improvement in adenoma detection rates. The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, Mar, 2013.
- Saleh, H.A., El-Fakharany, M., Makki, H., Kadhim, A., Masood, S., Differentiating reactive mesothelial cells from metastaticadenocarcinoma in serous effusions: the utility of the immunocytochemical panel in the differential diagnosis.