- Fellowship, Maternal Fetal Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Illinois Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Human Development and Family Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- March of Dimes Statewide Latino Advisory Board, Member, 2016
- Mandujano A. Mortality as an outcome in National Center for Health Statistics databases. Policy and Advocacy Urban Medicine Forum. University of Illinois College of Medicine. February 2013.
- Mandujano A. Late preterm and early term deliveries: The risk of remaining undelivered. Invited speaker at the Sierra Providence Health Network’s 8th Annual Perinatal Symposium, El Paso, TX. June 6, 2014.
- Mandujano A, Wilkins I. Single umbilical artery: What you need to know. Contemporary OB/GYN. 2010;55(10):26-29.
- Mandujano A, Mercer B. Trauma & OB: What to do when these worlds collide? STAT: Critical Management Decisions. Spring 2011:1-3.
- Mandujano A, Presley L, Waters TP, Catalano P. Women’s reported weight: Is there a discrepancy? Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2012;25(8):1395-8.
- Mandujano A, Waters TP, Myers S. The risk of fetal death: Current concepts of best gestational age for delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2013;208:207e1-8.
- Mandujano A, Thomas A, Presley L, Amini SB, Hauguel de Mouzon S, Catalano P. Does the dawn phenomenon have clinical relevance in normal pregnancy? Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2013;209(2);116e1-5.
- Myers SA, Mandujano A, Waters TP. Reply. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2013;209(5):500.
- Mandujano A, Waters TP, Myers SA. Reply. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2013;209(6):595-6.
- Mandujano A, Waters TP, Myers S. The effect of maternal age on the risk of stillbirth if remaining undelivered. Presented at the Pregnancy Meeting: 33rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. San Francisco, CA. February 16, 2013.
- Braginsky L, Mandujano A, Myers S, Waters TP. The risks of fetal and neonatal death in large-for-gestational age neonates: a population based study. Presented at the Pregnancy Meeting: 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. San Diego, CA. February 5, 2015.
- Braginsky L, Mandujano A, Myers S, Waters TP. Do low-risk women over the age of 40 with fetal growth restriction have a higher risk of stillbirth? Presented at the Pregnancy Meeting: 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. San Diego, CA. February 5, 2015.