- PGY-1, Ambulatory Care, Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy
- Residency Teaching and Learning Curriculum Program, Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy, The State University of New York at Buffalo, Summa Cum Laude
- Implementation of a Pharmacist Led Polypharmacy Clinic in a Family Practice Setting at Eastern States Podcast Commentary: Pharmacists and the Annual Wellness Visit on iForumRx
- Brenna Gelen. Type II Diabetes Pathophysiology. Presented to the pharmacy faculty and students at University at Buffalo, Buffalo NY. November 2017.
- Brenna Gelen. Hypertensive Emergency Case Presentation. Presented to the pharmacy staff at ECMC Hospital, Buffalo NY. December 2020.
- Brenna Gelen. Impact of an ‘Integrative Health in Pharmacy’ Elective. Poster Presentation at ASHP Midyear, Virtual. December 2020.
- Brenna Gelen. Pharmacotherapeutics of Primary and Secondary
- Hyperparathyroidism. Presentation for providers and pharmacists at General Physician, Buffalo NY. April 2021.
- Brenna Gelen. Evaluation of CGRP Antagonist Use in Patients with Migraine. Poster Presentation at ASHP Midyear, Virtual. December 2021.