Common Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) Symptoms
- Numbness, tingling, burning, and pain in the thumb, and index, ring and middle fingers
- Occasional shock-like sensations that radiate to the thumb and index, middle, and ring fingers
- Pain or tingling that may travel up the forearm toward the shoulder
- Weakness in the hand
Release & Relief
This program is designed to evaluate, and definitively treat patients with chronic carpal tunnel symptoms in ONE day!
By using ultrasound for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes we are now able to reliably and comfortably provide patients expedited symptom relief. CIck here for more information.
If you have carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and are considering a surgical procedure, Micro-invasive Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) with the SX-One MicroKnife® may be right for you. Developed by doctors at the Mayo Clinic, the SX-One MicroKnife® is the breakthrough device that allows ultrasound-guided CTR to be performed through a tiny incision.
Live Release & Relief Carpal Tunnel Procedure
FREE Carpal Tunnel Seminar
with a LIVE Demonstration of the Procedure.
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Registration required. Fill out the form below to register.
- Meet Dr. Paul Paterson
- View a live demonstration of the Carpal Tunnel Procedure
- Q&A with Dr. Paterson and Patient
- Online Screening Questionnaire
Presenter: Paul Paterson, MD
For Our Canadian Neighbors
(once the borders reopen)
From the Peace Bridge, it is approximately six miles to Dr. Paterson's office in Buffalo, New York, and jsut 15 miles to his Hamburg, New York office.
You won’t be making trips back and forth across the border. This innovative procedure allows for a diagnosis and procedure to be done in a single visit with no follow-up appointment needed!
Self-pay. Please call 716-800-3623 for more information