- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Harvard College, Cum Laude
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award
- “Motivational Interviewing - Helping Prepare Patients or Change”: Buffalo General Medical Center, Presentation to Discharge Planner/Social Work group, March 2012.
- “Helping Prepare Patients for Change - Motivational Interviewing”: Ambulatory Educational presentations, 2010-2011.