- Bachelor of Science/Master of Science, Physician Assistant, D'Youville College
- Master of Arts, Physiology, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Barandeh, F., Kumar, R., Nguye, P., Kosterman, A., Bergey, E., Prasad, P., Gunawardena, S. (2012). Organically Modified Silica nanoparticles are biocompatible and can be targeted to neurons in vivo. Plos One,7(1), e29424.