Dr. Gregory Marra is a board-certified family medicine doctor at General Physician, PC’s Hamburg office. Dr. Marra’s clinical interests include caring for patients in emergency medicine situations as well as assisting patients dealing with hypertension management and diabetes management.
- Residency, St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Utica, NY
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, Mexico
- Master of Arts, Physical Chemistry, SUNY Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry SUNY Buffalo
- Member of Medical Society of the State of New York