- Fellowship, Gynecologic-Oncology, University of Iowa
- Master’s Program, Translational Biomedicine, University of Iowa
- Residency, Gynecology-Obstetrics, State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- MD, University of the Philippines College of Medicine
- BS, Basic Medical Science, University of the Philippines College of Medicine
- ECFMG Certified
- USMLE: Step 1 – Passed/2006: Step 2 CK-Passed/2006: Step 2 CS- Passed/2006: Step 3-Passed/2007
- Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- University at Buffalo IRB Certificate of Training
- ABOG Board Certification
- Certified Patient- Side Assistant (da Vinci Surg System)
- Frontiers in Reproduction 6-week intensive molecular and reproductive biology course certification (offered at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, Massachusetts)
- Research Mentor Training Workshop Certification (sponsored by the National Research Mentoring Network and the Institute for Clinical and Translational Science at the University of Iowa)
- Phi Kappa Mu, College of Medicine, Univ. of the Philippines, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society of America, Member
- The State University of New York, University at Buffalo Residents Committee
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine, Member
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society of America, Western NY, President Elect
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, District 2 Section 6, Member
- Buffalo Gynecologic and Obstetric Society, Member
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, Member
- University of the Philippines Medical Alumni Society of America, WNY, President
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, District 6, Member
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Leslie KK, Thiel KW, Reyes HD, Yang S, Zhang Y, Carlson MJ, Kumar NS, Dai DD. The Estrogen Receptor Joins Other Cancer Biomarkers as a Predictor of Outcome, Obstet Gynecol Int [Epub 2013 Oct 7]. 2013 October;2013(2013):479541. PMC:PMC3816067
- Fleming GF, Filiaci VL, Marzullo B, Zaino RJ, Davidson SA, Pearl M, Makker V, Burke J, Zweizig SL, Van Le L, Hanjani P, Downey G, Walker JL, Reyes HD, Leslie KK. Temsirolimus with or without megestrol acetate and tamoxifen for endometrial cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study., Gynecol Oncol [Epub 2014 Jan 20. 2014 March;3:585-92. PMID:2446823
- Devor EJ, Reyes HD, Santillan DA, Santillan MK, Onukwugha C, Goodheart MJ, Leslie KK. Placenta-specific protein 1: a potential key to many oncofetal-placental OB/GYN research questions., Obstet Gynecol Int. 2014 March 17;2014:5 pages.
- Reyes HD, Thiel KW, Carlson MJ, Meng X, Yang S, Stephan JM, Leslie KK. Comprehensive profiling of EGFR/HER receptors for personalized treatment of gynecologic cancers, Mol Diagn Ther. 2014 April;18(2). PMID:24403167
- Stephan JM, Hansen J, Samuelson M, McDonald M, Chin Y, Bender D, Reyes HD, Button A, Goodheart MJ. Intra-operative frozen section results reliably predict final pathology in endometrial cancer., Gynecol Oncol. 2014 April 1.
- Yang S, Jia Y, Liu X, Winters C, Wang X, Zhang Y, Devor EJ, Hovey AM, Reyes HD, Xiao X, Xu Y, Dai D, Meng X, Thiel KW, Domann FE, Leslie KK. Systematic dissection of the mechanisms underlying progesterone receptor downregulation in endometrial cancer. Oncotarget. 2014 Oct 30;5(20):9783-97.
- Stephan JM, Goodheart MJ, McDonald M, Hansen J, Reyes HD, Button A, Bender D. Robotic surgery in supermorbidly obese patients with endometrial cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Jan 30. pii: S0002-9378(15)00108-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2015.01.052.
- Meng X, Yang S, Zhang Y, Wang X, Goodfellow RX, Jia Y, Thiel KW, Reyes HD, Yang B, Leslie KK. Genetic Deficiency of Mtdh in Mice Causes Male Infertility via Impaired Spermatogenesis and Alterations in the Expression of Small Non-coding RNAs. J Biol Chem. 2015 May 8;290(19):11853-64. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.627653.
- Bender D, Sill M, Lankes H, Reyes HD, Darus C, Delmore J, Rotmensch J, Gray H, Mannel R, Schilder J, Hunter M, McCourt C, Samuelson M, Leslie KK. A Phase II Evaluation of Cediranib in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group Study. Gynecol Oncol. 2015 Sep;138(3):507-12. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2015.07.018. Epub 2015 Jul 15.
- Reyes HD, Carlson MJ, Devor EJ, Zhang Y, Thiel KW, Samuelson MI, McDonald M, Yang S, Stephan JM, Savage EC, Dai D, Goodheart MJ, Leslie KK. Downregulation of FOXO1 mRNA levels predicts treatment failure in patients with endometrial pathology conservatively managed with progestin-containing intrauterine devices. Gynecol Oncol. 2016 Jan;140(1):152-60. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2015.10.023. Epub 2015 Oct 30.
- Devor EJ, Schickling BM, Reyes HD, Warrier A, Lindsay B, Goodheart MJ, Santillan DA, Leslie KK. Cullin-5, a ubiquitin ligase scaffold protein, is significantly underexpressed in endometrial adenocarcinomas and is a target of miR-182. Oncol Rep. 2016 Apr;35(4):2461-5. doi: 10.3892/or.2016.4605. Epub 2016 Feb 1.
- Devor EJ, Gonzalez-Bosquet J, Warrier A, Reyes HD, Ibik NV, Schickling BM, Newtson A, Goodheart MJ, Leslie KK. p53 mutation status is a primary determinant of placenta-specific protein 1 expression in serous ovarian cancers. Int J Oncol. 2017 May;50(5):1721-1728. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2017.3931. Epub 2017 Mar 23.
- Devor EJ, Reyes HD, Gonzalez-Bosquet J, Warrier A, Kenzie SA, Ibik NV, Miller MD, Schickling BM, Goodheart MJ, Thiel KW, Leslie KK. Placenta-Specific Protein 1 Expression in Human Papillomavirus 16/18-Positive Cervical Cancers Is Associated With Tumor Histology. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2017 May;27(4):784-790. doi: 10.1097/IGC.0000000000000957.
- Reyes HD, Miecznikowski J, Gonzalez-Bosquet J, Devor EJ, Zhang Y, Thiel KW, Samuelson MI, McDonald M, Stephan JM, Hanjani P, Guntupalli S, Tewari KS, Backes F, Ramirez N, Fleming GF, Filiaci V, Birrer MJ, Leslie KK. High stathmin expression is a marker for poor clinical outcome in endometrial cancer: An NRG oncology group/gynecologic oncology group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2017 May 19. pii: S0090-8258(17)30870-3. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2017.05.017. [Epub ahead of print]
- Reyes HD, Devor EJ, Warrier A, Newtson AM, Mattson J, Wagner V, Duncan GN, Leslie KK, Gonzalez-Bosquet J. Differential DNA methylation in high-grade serous ovarian cancer (HGSOC) is associated with tumor behavior. Sci Rep. 2019 Nov 29;9(1):17996. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-54401-w.
- Buffalo Gynecologic and Obstetric Society Award; In recognition for Overall Academic and Clinical Excellence
- Haluk Caglar, MD Award; In Recognition for Excellence in Gynecologic Oncology
- David Nichol’s Award; In recognition of “Overall Excellence in Gynecologic Surgery
- SLS Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon Award, The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
In proud partnership with