I practice full-spectrum obstetrics and gynecology using scientific evidence to help women make informed decisions about their well-being. I manage low-risk pregnancy, high-risk pregnancy evidence-supported VBAC. My hope is for each mama to have an uneventful pregnancy, yet I know birth to be one of the most unpredictable times of one’s life. As your obstetrician, I support your wishes for your pregnancy and labor and can also quickly identify when things are no longer “routine”. My training has prepared me for the unexpected. As such, I am able to act quickly to take the steps needed to ensure the safety of both you and your baby. My goal is to see a healthy mama, a healthy baby and a happy family.
Additionally, I help women experiencing irregular periods, endometriosis, pelvic pain, infertility, menopause and issues related to sexual health. I provide medicinal or surgical care, and will recommend when neither of those are viable options. You will never be offered an unnecessary procedure or treatment. I specialize in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, offering laparoscopic and robotic surgery. I also perform in-office procedures, such as diagnostic hysteroscopy. I aim to make your care personal. I will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is best suited to your needs. My hope is that you feel heard and supported in my care – that you know your doctor is on your team.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Stanford University
- Medical Degree: St. George’s University
- Graduate Degree: St. George’s University
- Internship: NY Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Residency: University at Buffalo
Special Procedures: minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, robotic surgery, myomectomy, hysterectomy,
in-office hysteroscopy, infertility, Essure removal, alternatives to hysterectomy.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Buffalo OBGYN Society
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Medical Student Award
- Capraro Award for academic and clinical excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine Award for excellence in Obstetrics