- Master of Science, Physician Assistant, The State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, The State University of New York at Buffalo
- “Examining the Relationship between Infant Weight Status and Parent–Infant Interactions within a Food and Nonfood Context,” Childhood Obesity, January 2022.
- “Mother-Child Interactions and Associations with Infant BMI and Relative Food Reinforcement.” Poster Presentation. AAPA Poster Presentation. 2021.
- “Associations between Parental and Child Screen Time and Quality of the Home Environment: A Preliminary Investigation,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, September 2020.
- “Paternal Psychopathology and Parenting Attitudes from Infancy to School Age.” Presentation. National Conference on Undergraduate Research.
- "Predicting Father’s Aggravation During the Toddler Years: The Important Roles of Paternal Depression and Alcohol Problems.” Poster Presentation. 2017.
- Paternal Psychopathology and Parenting Attitudes from Infancy to School Age. Presentation. 2016.