Janet Wysocki Freer is a Nurse Pracitioner with more than 25 year of expereince caring for patients. She has a passion for caring for patients in long-term care settings and has a focus on developing and implementing respectful, ethical care plans that ensure each patioents is cared for in the best way possible and receive the optimum outcome in each unique situation.
- Master of Science, Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Daemen College
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Phoenix
- NYS PRI and Screen Certified
- Train the Trainer, Erie BOCES
- WCC by the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The Nurse Pracitioners Association, New York State