- Master of Science, Medical and Molecular Genetics, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Master of Science, Biology, Indiana University Bloomington
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Bachelor of Arts, Spanish, Daemen College, Magna cum Laude
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Licensed Genetic Counselor
- Certified Genetic Counselor (CGC®)
- Casasa, S., Biddle, J.F., Koutsovoulos, G.D., and Ragsdale, E.J. (2021). Polyphenism of a novel trait integrated rapidly evolving genes into ancestrally plastic networks. Molecular Biology and Evolution. 38:331-343.
- Biddle, J.F. and Ragsdale, E.J. (2020) Regulators of an ancient polyphenism evolved through episodic protein divergence and parallel gene radiations. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, Series B. 287:20192595.
- Ragsdale, E.J., Koutsovoulos, G.D., and Biddle, J.F. (2019) A draft genome for a species of Halicephalobus (Panagrolaimidae). Journal of Nematology 51:e 2019-68.
- Projecto-Garcia, J., Biddle, J.F. and Ragsdale, E. J. (2017) Decoding the architecture and origins of mechanisms for developmental polyphenism. Current Opinion in Genetics & Development 47:1-8.