Dr. Mills specializes in colon, rectal and anal cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, diverticulitis, constipation and fecal incontinence as well as the surgical management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. He is trained in minimally invasive techniques including robotic, laparoscopic and transanal surgery in addition to traditional open surgery.
- Rectal Surgery
- Anal Surgery
- Robotic, Laparoscopic, and open abdominal surgeries
- Fellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Residency, General Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Doctor of Medicine, SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Canisius College
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. Radiographic and Clinical Analysis of 60 Charite Lumbar Disc Replacements with five-year follow-up. Assessment of prosthesis placement end evaluation of learning curve.
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. A Retrospective Clinical and Radiographic Analysis of 24 Multi-Level Charite Disc Replacement Surgeries with One Year Follow-Up using the Charite IDE Results as Historical Control.
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. Correction of Rotational Instability and Scoliotic Decompensation of the Lumbar Spine after Disc Replacement Using a Flexible Posterior Stabilization System. A report of Six Cases.
- Monte SV, Rossney N, Dennis M. Mills J, Cavaretta M, Caruana JA. Metabolic Effect of 70% small bowel bypass in poor responders to gastric bypass. Obesity Week 2014.