- Rectal Surgery
- Anal Surgery
- Robotic, Laparoscopic, and open abdominal surgeries
- Fellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Residency, General Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Doctor of Medicine, SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Canisius College
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. Radiographic and Clinical Analysis of 60 Charite Lumbar Disc Replacements with five-year follow-up. Assessment of prosthesis placement end evaluation of learning curve.
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. A Retrospective Clinical and Radiographic Analysis of 24 Multi-Level Charite Disc Replacement Surgeries with One Year Follow-Up using the Charite IDE Results as Historical Control.
- Cappuccino A, Martineck, S, Mills J, Cappuccino H. Correction of Rotational Instability and Scoliotic Decompensation of the Lumbar Spine after Disc Replacement Using a Flexible Posterior Stabilization System. A report of Six Cases.
- Monte SV, Rossney N, Dennis M. Mills J, Cavaretta M, Caruana JA. Metabolic Effect of 70% small bowel bypass in poor responders to gastric bypass. Obesity Week 2014.