A leader in orthopedic care in Western New York since 1998. Dr. Falcone has crafted his holistic approach by focusing on the overall patient. He has redefined the role of an orthopedic surgeon; being a caregiver first and foremost. Known for being a steadfast driver in the industry, Dr. Falcone is renowned for his ability to tackle both complex primary and revision surgery, embracing the use of cutting edge technologies. His unsurpassed, attentive follow- up care for his patients is second to none. Dr. Falcone’s personal attention and professional endeavors for his patients is truly remarkable. From his perspective, there’s no replacing a strong physician-patient relationship; it is most important.
We are excited to offer our current patients Video Visits. Rather than coming to our office, you can remain in the comfort of your home and still receive a consultation/appointment with one of our providers.
To participate you will need to have a valid email address and a computer or device with a camera (mobile phone, iPad, tablet, etc). Simply call our office and we can get you scheduled.
Many insurance companies are covering video visits like they would regular in-office appointments.
Please Note: Video Visits may not be appropriate in every situation. To see if it is a good option for you, please call our office and speak to a patient services representative.
Meet the Doctor
- Adult Joint Reconstructive Surgery - Primary, Reconstructive, & Revision
- Computer Assisted Orthopedic Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing
- Direct Anterior Approach to Hip Replacement
- Fellow, Adult Joint Reconstruction, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Delaware Valley Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- Doctor of Osteopathy, Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Erie County Medical Society
- New York Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Chief Resident, Orthopedic Surgery, Delaware Valley Medical Center