- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Doctor of Medicine, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Master of Science, Pathology, Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology and Psychology, Ohio State University
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Erie County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Teaching Award, Gynecologic Surgery, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Castle Connolly Top Doc Award, Buffalo. 2007-2019
- Lecture on Pelvic Pain at the 11th Annual VIA Symposium Objectives, Buffalo, NY, 2017.
- Ortman-Nabi J. Presentation to Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, State University of New York at Buffalo. Surgical Complications in Gynecologic Surgery, November 2003.