Kathleen has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Dietetics with extensive experience as both an outpatient and inpatient dietitian.
Kathleen has an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from Erie Community College and a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from State University of New York College at Buffalo. She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Nutrition Support Clinician, and a Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition. She has a Certificate of Training Completion for the Prevent T2 Lifestyle Change Program, Lifestyle Coach Training and a Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management. Kathleen has had experience working with various disease states and age groups throughout her career including Chronic Kidney Disease, End Stage Renal Disease, Kidney Transplant, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, Adolescent Eating Disorders, Obesity, Weight Loss Management, and Oncology. Kathleen has also worked as an aerobic and spin instructor for over 15 years.
Kathleen is focused on providing individualized nutrition counseling to assist each client in meeting their nutrition goals. She understands that an individual’s nutrition needs are always evolving and changing, and it is her passion to optimize her client’s overall health and wellness through good nutrition and fitness.
- Bachelor of Science, Dietetics, State University of New York at Buffalo, Summa Cum Laude
- Associate in Applied Science, Business Administration, Erie Community College
- Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP)
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC)
- Certificate of Training Completion for Prevent T2 Lifestyle Change Program, Lifestyle Coach Training
- Certificate of Training in Childhood and Adolescent Weight Management