Kathryn grew up near Saratoga, NY, and has been in Buffalo for the last 15 years. She has been a PA for six years and previously worked as a project and financial analyst. She became a PA because she wanted to find a profession that allowed her to think critically and help people. After undergrad, she spent 10 months in AmeriCorps traveling around the country doing volunteer work. In her free time she enjoys going to concerts, working on home improvement projects, and hanging out with her dogs.
- Bachelor of Science, D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY
- NCCPA Board Certified
- Current New York State Physician Assistant License 019489
- Current DEA License MH3791515
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Dean’s List
- Magna Cum Laude
- Poster abstract accepted for presentation at the 2016 National AAPA Conference and online publication in Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (JAAPA).