Kelly has over 20 years of expertise in the Health and Wellness field and extensive experience providing nutritional counseling. She is a diabetes educator, clinical and outpatient dietitian, and an exercise physiologist. She has also lectured at the collegiate level and nationally on women’s health, exercise and sports nutrition, fitness nutrition and stress management, in addition to having worked as a Pilates and Fitness instructor. To help clients achieve their goals and optimal wellbeing, Kelly focuses on a combination of nutrition, fitness and wellness coaching. She believes in getting back to the basics, and that eating healthy should be practical, sensible and easy to follow. As a former marathon runner, Kelly practices what she teaches with her family at home by eating healthy, walking and practicing yoga. Your health is in your hands!
- B.S. Nutrition/Coordinated Dietetics Program for Registered Dietitian, Buffalo State College
- M.S. Adult Education/Health and Wellness, Buffalo State College
- B.S. Exercise Science, University of New York at Buffalo
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified WellCoach
- Certified Nutrition Support Clinician
- ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
Kelly was featured in the
November issue of
Buffalo Healthy Living.
Click on the cover to read the article.