Klara Janis, PharmD, BCACP, BCGP, CDCES
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Ambulatory Care, Duquesne University Center for Pharmacy Care
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Basic Life Support (CPR/AED) Certification, American Red Cross Association
- Medical Use of Marijuana Certification, New York State Department of Health
- Omnipod Certified UST400 Pod Trainer, Insulet Corporation
- Pharmacy Teaching Certificate, Duquesne University
- Medication Therapy Management Certificate, APhA
- OutcomesMTM Certification (Registered)
- Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care Certification, APhA
- Community Pharmacist Preceptor Education Program Certification, APhA
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) Certification, NIH
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery, APhA
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
Pharmacists Society of the State of New York (PSSNY) – PAWNY Chapter
Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
American Pharmacist Association (APhA)
Janis K. From “Med-Wreck” to Med Rec: Understanding and Improving Medication Reconciliation. 60th Annual New York State Society of Medical Assistants, Buffalo, NY. April 13, 2019.
Chiapelli T, Manning K, Monte S, Slazak EM. Performance on a composite diabetes quality measure in patients managed by a clinical pharmacy service versus usual care alone in a patient-centered medical home. UB Residency Presentation Day, Buffalo, NY. April 20, 2017.
Burns M, Janutol S, Doloresco F, Monte S, Manning K, Slazak EM. Assessing the impact of ambulatory care pharmacists on Medicare star ratings in a level 3 patient-centered medical home. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exposition, New Orleans, LA. December 7, 2015.
Will SR, Slazak EM, Manning K. Evaluation of a pharmacist-led monitoring program for renally dose adjusted medications in a patient-centered medical home (Poster #8-073). ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exposition, New Orleans, LA. December 9, 2015.
Manning K, Skomo ML, Higginbotham S. Screening Compliance of Male Osteoporosis in a Primary Care Physician Office. APHA Annual Meeting and Exposition, Los Angeles, CA. March 2, 2013.
Manning K, Skomo ML, Higginbotham S. Osteoporosis assessment in men in a primary care physician office. ASHP Midyear Meeting and Exposition, Las Vegas, Nevada. December 5, 2012.
- J. Fred Bennes Outpatient Care Preceptor of the Year Award, University at Buffalo - SPPS
- Immunization Champions Award – Partnership Category, Honorable Mention, Lifetime Health Medical Group
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy Award, Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Committee