- MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- MS, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, University of Rochester School of Nursing
- MPH&TM, Master of Public Health in Tropical Medicine, Tulane University
- BS, Nursing, University of Rochester School of Nursing
- DTM&H, Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- New York State Board of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- New York State Board of Nursing, Registered Nurse, Certified
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate Certificate (ECFMG)
- United States Presbyterian Church International Scholarship (1978, 1986)
- Catawal S, Rozario M, Rahman S: Treatment Feeding Program, an Innovative Approach to Manage Measles Affected Children in Refugee Camps. The Journal of Bangladesh Medical Association, 7(4):88-90, 1979.
- LeBlane F, Rozario M, Brower M. Department of Anesthesiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York. Acute Effect of Furussemide on Endothelin 1 And Renal Oxygen Tension. Abstract presented at the Symposium of Society of Critical Care Medicine. Chicago, September 1998. Symposium.
- Thorborg P, Papadakos P, Rozario M. Department of Anesthesiology, University of RochesterMedicalCenter, Rochester, New York. Nicardipine to Prevent Post Ischemic Acute Renal Failure: A Study in Rabbit. Poster Presentation at the annual conference of Society of Critical Care Medicine in Los Angeles, California, 1997