- Master of Public Health, The State University of New York at Buffalo School of Social and Preventative Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, The State University of New York at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Canisius College
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Patsy Casilio Humanitarian Award, Brothers of Mercy, 2019
- JABFM, Top 50 Most Frequently Read and Most Frequently Cited Articles, Eberl MM, Fox CH, Edge SB, Carter CA, Mahoney MC. BIRADS Classification for Management of Abnormal Mammograms. JABFM, March 01, 2006; 19: 161-164
- Travel Award recipient, Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (AHRQ), 2nd annual Practice Based Research Networks (PBRN) conference, Bethesda, MD, 2006.
- SUNY Buffalo Family Medicine Department – Outstanding Service Award/Most Valuable First Year Resident, Buffalo General Hospital, 2001
- Eberl, MM, A Snow Day with Summer the Dog, Kindle Direct Publishing June (2021)
- Eberl, MM, A Beach Day with Summer the Dog, Kindle Direct Publishing August (2020)
- Eberl, MM, A Snow Day with Summer, AuthorHouse, (2019)
- Eberl, MM, Hem/Onc Today column, “Dyspnea in the Cancer Patient” June 10, 2008.
- Eberl, MM, Hem/Onc Today column, “NCCN Palliative Care Guidelines 2007: integrating end-of-life care” April 10, 2008
- Eberl, MM, Phillip RL, Lamberts H, Okkes I, Mahoney MC. Relationships between breast symptoms and breast cancer: The value of capturing episodes of care. Annals of Family Medicine November – December 2008
- Eberl MM, Watroba N, Reinhardt M, Pomerantz J, Serghany J, Broffman G, Fox CH, Mahoney MC, Edge SB. Linked claims and medical records for cancer case management: Evaluation of mammography abnormalities. Cancer, June 18, 2007; 110 (3): 518-524.
- Eberl MM, Fox CH, Edge SB, Carter CA, Mahoney MC. BIRADS Classification for Management of Abnormal Mammograms. JABFM, March-April 2006; 19: 161-164.
- Eberl MM, Sunga A, Farrell CD, Mahoney MC. Patients with a Family History of Cancer: Identification and Management. JABFP, May, 2005; 18: 211-217.
- Eberl MM, Baer MR, Mahoney MC, Sait SNJ, Block AMW, Farrell CD. Unsuspected Klinefelter Syndrome Diagnosed During Oncologic Work-up: a case series. JABFP, March-April 2005; 18 (2), 132-139.
- Sunga AY, Eberl MM, Oeffinger KC, Hudson MM, Mahoney MC. Care of Cancer Survivors. Am Fam Phys, Feb, 2005; 71 (4), 699-706
- Fox, CH, Eberl, MM. Phytic Acid (IP6), novel broad-spectrum anti-neoplastic agent: a systematic review. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, (2002) 10, 229-234.