- Fellowship, Public Health and Preventative Medicine, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Master of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Brown University Warren Alpert School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Rochester
- Excellence in Frontline Public Service Award – NCEZID, US CDC
- Top Poster–Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America Annual Conference
- Senior Research Award – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute Summer Research Program Award, Cancer Epidemiology
- Dale AP, Hudson MJ, Armenta D, et al. Clinical Outcomes of Monoclonal Antibody Therapy During a COVID‐19 Outbreak in a Skilled Nursing Facility‐Arizona, 2021. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2022 Feb 9.
- Bardossy AC, Korhonen L, Schatzman S, Gable P, Herzig C, Brown NE, Beshearse E, Varela K, Sabour S, Lyons AK, Overton R, Hudson M, Hernandez-Romieu A, et al. Clinical Course of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Adults with End-stage Renal Disease Receiving Outpatient Hemodialysis. Kidney360. 2021 Jan 1.
- Dale AP, Hudson M, Cullen T, et al. Administration of Bamlanivimab to Skilled Nursing Facility Residents During a COVID-19 Outbreak, January-February 2021, Arizona. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2021;22(7):1357-1358. doi:10.1016/j.jamda.2021.04.023
- Hudson M, Kim R, Goldberg E. The endoscopic management of pancreaticobiliary injuries. In: Adler D, (ed.) Advanced pancreaticobiliary endoscopy. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing. 2016. p 67-91.
- Greenwald BD, Hudson M, Ramay FH. Endoscopic Mucosal Resection. Medscape [Internet]. 26 Jun 2017:[about 12 p.]. Available from: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1891659-overview Accessed: March 17, 2021.
- Hudson M, Goldberg E. Acute Abdominal Pain. In: Daniel N, Rahul G, Jayateerth K, Bhagyashree G, editors. Gastroenterology Pocket. Hermosa Beach(CA): Borm-Bruckmeier Publishing. 2014.
- Christian K, Hudson M, Goldberg EM. Upper endoscopy in liver disease. Clinical Liver Disease. 2014;4: p. 116-119. doi:10.1002/cld.436
- Hudson M, Lin CL, Habr F. Current state of endoscopic therapies in Barrett's esophagus and esophageal cancer. Hospital Practice. 2011;39:170-80. PubMed PMID: 21441773
- Choi JY, Neuhouser ML, Barnett M, Hudson M, Kristal AR, Thornquist M, King IB, Goodman GE, Ambrosone CB. Polymorphisms in oxidative stress–related genes are not associated with prostate cancer risk in heavy smokers. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Biomarkers. 2007;16:1115-20. PubMed PMID: 17548672