- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, York University
- Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Cleveland Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Resident Appreciation Award, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Nayfe R, Ismail M, Salvino R. “Gastrocolic fistula as a presentation of concomitant gastric and colon cancer in a patient with a history of metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma.” 2016. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer.
- Raj Shah, MD, Sagarika Satyavada, MD, Mayada Ismail, MD, Michael Kurin, MD, Zachary Smith, DO, Gregory Cooper MD, Amitabh Chak, MD. “The COVID-19 pandemic through the lens of a gastroenterology fellow: looking for the silver lining.” 2020. Gastrointestinal endoscopy journal.
- Amir Ata Rhanemai-Azar, MD, Maharshi Rajdev, MD, Mayada Ismail, MD, Eric Dean McLoney, MD, Sidhartha Tavri, MD, Mohammed S. Al-Natour, MD. Case Series: the role of interventional radiology procedures in intractable rectal varices bleeding. Oct. 2019. Journal of Abdominal Radiology.