- Residency, PGY-2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Residency, PGY-1, Pharmacy, Suburban Hospital - Johns Hopkins Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, Maryland
- Associates of Arts, Pre-Pharmacy, Prince George’s Community College, Largo, Maryland
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Maryland Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Zhang A, Lachir Y, Ohagwu P. et al. A Critical Review of Sexual Reproductive Health Policy for Adolescents in Nigeria. In: Journal of Abstracts and Conferences Reports; Abstracts of the International Workshop on HIV & Adolescence: 2019 Oct 2-4; Nairobi, Kenya.
- “Bursting the Bubble: Anticoagulation in COVID-19.” ACPE CE Presentation: Pharmacotherapy Rounds; Baltimore, MD. February 2021
- Eastern States Conference for Pharmacy Residents and Preceptors. April 2021
- Drug Induced Serotonin Syndrome. March 2021. Bethesda, MD.
- Propofol Related Infusion Syndrome (PRIS). February 2021. Bethesda, MD.
- SGLT-2 Inhibitor Induced Diabetic Ketoacidosis. A Patient Case. November 2020. Bethesda, MD.
- Necrotizing Fasciitis. A Patient Case. September 2020. Bethesda, MD.
- Loading Doses in Fluconazole and Voriconazole. September 2020. Bethesda, MD.