- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Navigational and Rigid Bronchoscopies
- Cryo and Argon Plasma Coagulation Biopsies
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Pleurx Catheter and Chest Tube Placement
- Fellow, Interventional Pulmonary, Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellow, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Michigan State University, St. John Providence Hospital
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Wayne State University, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, York University, Toronto, Canada, Honors
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine: Pulmonary Disease
- Diplomate, American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (AABIP)
- House Staff President, St. John Providence Hospital - Southfield and Novi Campuses
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Wayne State University
- Heinrich Becker Young Investigator Award, Research and Clinical Innovation, World Congress of Bronchoscopy and Interventional Pulmonology
- "If You Stay Regular… You Could Develop Exogenous Lipoid Pneumonia”, Saha S, Strippoli K, Bramley K., American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2019; 199:A3129.
- “You Have Mucus Membrane Pemphigoid, Causing Subglottic Stenosis, and You Lived to Tell About it?” Saha S, Bramley K., American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2019; 199:A4658.
- “Using EBUS to Sample Pulmonary Artery Tumors”, Saha S, Debiasi E, Ramaswamy A, Ehtesham M, Puchalski J., American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2018; 197:A3168.
- “When Sepsis is Out of Control, Use Cryoamputation at the Bedside”, Saha S, Kazmi S, Labana S, Oppat W, Salamah Q, Pasha A., Critical Care Medicine: January 2018 - Volume 46 Issue 1 p. 788, doi: 10.1097/01.ccm.0000529608.00724.0a.
- “So you have a typical pneumonia… with MAC?” Saha S, Shirgavi D, Abboud R, Ali A, Ehtesham M., 2017; Volume 151, Issue 5, A119.
- “Think of lymphoma? What about Abdominal Sarcoidosis?” Saha S, Leung K, Salamah Q, Athimulum S, Sinha P., 2017; Volume 151, Issue 5, A136.Presentation: CHEST Joint World Congress, Basel, Switzerland, June 9, 2017.
- “Hemangiopericytoma Masquerading as a Cardiac Murmur”, Saha S, Leung K, Battista N, Lincoln D, Braunstein A, Kraut M, Farra W., American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 2017;195:A6634.
- “Pneumothorax While Menstruating: A Rare Case Report”, Saha S, Dubey A, Zayouna C, Sinha P., Chest . 2016;150(4_S):813A-813A. doi:10.1016/j.chest.2016.08.909.
- Presentation: “So you have typical pneumonia… with MAC?”, Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria Symposium, New York, New York, December 6, 2016.
- “A Rare Presentation of a Rare Disease: Rapidly Progressing Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia (COP)”, Labana S, Saha S, Hull A, Abebe E., Chest. 2015; 148 (4_MeetingAbstracts):633A-633A. doi:10.1378/chest.2254337. Presentation: CHEST Conference, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, October 2015.