Clinical pharmacy consultations
Patients, pharmacists, and providers working together to improve overall health.
We have a new phone number! 716-800-CARE (2273)
What Can a Clinical Pharmacist Do?
- Answer questions about your medications and help you better understand information about your medical conditions
- Work with your doctor(s) to design and/or simplify a personalized medication regimen
- Assist you in using medical devices such as insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, inhalers, and injectable medications
- Help ensure cost-effective therapy is being prescribed
- Provide additional follow up to help you achieve your health goals (smoking cessation, diabetic control, asthma/COPD control, management of high blood pressure, etc.)
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Our program is available to all patients who see one of our General Physician, PC providers.
In The News
Your Hometown Health Connection Show 29. Kate Glaser talks with Dr. Richard Charles, Chief Medical Officer at General Physician, P.C., Kelly Cardamone, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator, and Samantha Will, Director of Clinical Pharmacy Services.