Clinical pharmacy consultations
Patients, pharmacists, and providers working together to improve overall health.
What Can a Clinical Pharmacist Do?
- Answer questions about your medications and help you better understand information about your medical conditions
- Work with your doctor(s) to design and/or simplify a personalized medication regimen
- Assist you in using medical devices such as insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, inhalers, and injectable medications
- Help ensure cost-effective therapy is being prescribed
- Provide additional follow up to help you achieve your health goals (smoking cessation, diabetic control, asthma/COPD control, management of high blood pressure, etc.)
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Our program is available to all patients who see one of our General Physician, PC providers.