WNY’s leading orthopedic surgery team.
When your bones, muscles, or joints experience chronic or excessive pain, surgery may be the ultimate solution. At General Physician, PC, our team of orthopedic surgeons are prepared to diagnosis and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
Since every orthopedic situation is different, your provider will discuss all your options, so you can make an informed decision. If surgery is necessary, our surgeons will use minimally invasive procedures, whenever possible, to help speed up the recovery process so you can return to your activities and lifestyle.
Our Orthopedic Specialties
Adult Joint Reconstruction/General Orthopedics
Provider: Dr. Joseph P. Falcone
Tackling both complex primary and revision surgery, and embracing the innovative technologies, Dr. Falcone integrates the doctrine of prevention in all of his treatment plans. With cutting-edge technologies such as, Custom Fit Knee Technology, Computer Assisted Surgery, Hip Resurfacing and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS), Dr. Falcone is a leader in joint care in Upstate New York. Services Include:
- Primary Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Complex Revision Hip and Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement
- General Orthopaedics
- Hip Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Surgery -- Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery -- Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Meet the Doctor
Hand and Upper Extremity
Treating injuries and conditions from the finger tips to the shoulder including new techniques in shoulder replacement, carpal tunnel surgery, and fracture care, to improve the quality of life for patients. We are extremely proud of the wide array of services we are able to offer, including:
- Total shoulder arthroplasty – new rotator cuff sparing technique accelerates and improves recovery. More experience with reverse replacement than anyone in the area.
- Ultra-minimally invasive Carpal Tunnel release, and Trigger finger release
- All upper extremity trauma, including fractures, tendon lacerations, nerve lacerations
- Ultrasound guided shoulder injections and elbow tenotomy
For more information on specific procedures performed, FAQs and resources, please see Dr. Paterson's bio page
Meet the Doctor
Knee and Hip Center
Dr. Marcus Romanowski
Dr. Cindy Romanowski
Jerome Mastrandrea, PA
Jessie Donaldson, PA
Dr. Marcus Romanowski treats patients suffering from knee and hip pain that has reduced their mobility and activity level. To return function and improve mobility, Dr. Marcus performs total knee and hip replacement and partial knee replacement surgery. Dr. Cindy Romanowski is a leader in preoperative patient education and postoperative rehabilitation.
Dr. Marcus and Dr. Cindy provide coordinated care across the continuum of care from preoperative education and surgery to physician-supervised home therapy programs. Their patients suffer fewer post-surgery complications and enjoy faster recovery rates.
- Inpatient Total Knee & Hip Replacement
- Outpatient Total Knee & Hip Replacement
- Same day Partial Knee Replacement
- Viscosupplementation (gel) injections
- Physician-led preoperative education seminars
- Individualized postoperative rehabilitation programs
- Dedicated post-surgery Home Physical Therapy team in communication daily
Treating a wide variety of spinal disorders including disc herniations, spinal stenosis, scoliosis and kyphosis, spondylolisthesis, fractures, and other spine trauma. Dr. Simmons treats all areas of the spine, including the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions.
Surgical procedures include:
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Stabilization instrumentation and fusion
- Decompression of nerve impingement
- Correction of spinal deformity
- Artificial disc replacement.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Lisa Daye
Melissa Aduddle, PA-C
Our Sports Medicine team specializes in prevention, operative and non-operative treatments for all sports injuries. Dr. Lisa Daye and her clinical staff take pride in returning adult and youth athletes back to optimal performance by using the latest techniques for managing knee, shoulder, and ankle instability caused by sprains, fractures; tears of the meniscus, rotator cuff or ACL; or tendon and ligament ruptures. They take time to educate, train, and treat patients from recreational to elite level, female and male, young and old.
- Arthroscopic knee, shoulder and ankle reconstruction
- Multi-specialty coordinated care team for female athletes
- Youth sports injury prevention and treatments
- Fracture management
- Steroid or viscosupplementation (gel) injections
- Partial knee replacement