There is comfort in knowing the right team is behind you.
Dedicated surgical specialists treating cancers and conditions related to the lower gastrointestinal tract and the abdominal cavity.
Our colorectal surgeons specialize in evaluating, diagnosing and treating the most common to the most complex in colorectal conditions and cancers. We offer preventive screenings, non-invasive treatments, and surgical procedures based on the needs of each patient.
Services and procedures include:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Screening and diagnostic colonoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic Constipation
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures etc.)
- Stomas (Ileostomy, colostomy)
- Anorectal Surgery (hemorrhoidectomy, repair anal sphincter, fistulectomy etc.)
- Fecal Incontinence
Timothy Adams, MD
Steven Barone, MD
Mark Falvo, MD
Kelly Marotta, NP
John Redmond, NP
Jeffrey J. Visco, MD
At General Physician, PC, our general surgery team offers successful treatment options for a wide variety of conditions involving the gallbladder, appendix, abdominal hernia repair, and benign disease of the colon and small bowel. We offer the latest in minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgical options as well as biopsies, endoscopies and other skin procedures including cyst and mole removal.
Our services include:
- Cholecystectomy—laparoscopic and robotic
- Hernia repair—inguinal, umbilical, ventral/incisional-laparoscopic and robotic
- Skin Procedures—lipoma, cyst, mole removal
- Bowel surgery—large and small intestine
- Mediport insertion
- Emergency surgery—i.e. appendectomy
Evan J. Evans, MD
Ajay Panchal, MD