Dr. Steven Barone is Board Certified Colorectal Surgeon and General Surgeon with General Physician, PC, in partnership with UBMD. Dr. Barone brings more than two decades of expertise into each patient visit, ensuring each patient receives the best outrcome possible for their unique situation.
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Fellowship, Colorectal Surgery, Saint Vincent Health Center, Erie, PA
- Residency, General Surgery, SUNY Buffalo
- Semmelweis University of Medicine, Budapest, Hungary
- Doctor of Medicine, Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School
- Master of Science, Natural Sciences, SUNY Buffalo
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Bucknell University
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Rusiniak ME, O'Brien EP, Novak, EK, Barone SM, McGarry MP, Reddington M, Swank RT. Molectular markers near the mouse branchymorphic (bm) gene, which affects connective tissues and bleeding time. Mamm Genome 1996 Feb;7(2}:98-102.
- Wetzler M, Kurzrock R, Estrov Z, Barone S, Estey E, Talpaz M. Suppressed formation of bone marrow adherent layers derived from acute myeloid leukemia patients after in vitro exposure to interleukin-4. Leuk Res 1997 Jun;21(6):519-27.
- Barone S, Baer MR, Sait S, Lawrence D, Block A, Wetzler M. High-dose cytosine arabinoside and idarubicin treatment of chronic rnyeloid leukemia in myeloid blast crosis. Am J Hematof June;67(2):119- 24.