Dr. Sultan Mahmood is a board-certified gastroenterologist and Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, King Edward Medical College
- ECFMG Certified
- USMLE Certified
- Named Chief Fellow, Gastroenterology, 2017-2018
- Bouveret syndrome: a tough nut to crack. Ali, I. A., Mahmood, S. ,Tierney, W. M.> ;VideoGIE. 2019 Mar 23.
- Smart Phone/Device Application to Improve Delivery of Enteral Nutrition in Adult Patients Admitted to the Medical Intensive Care Unit. Mahmood, S. ,Hoffman, L.,Ali, I. A.,Zhao, Y. D.,Chen, A.,Allen, K.> ;Nutr Metab Insights. 2019 Jan 16.
- Presenter, 27th Annual North American Conference of Gastroenterology Fellows, 2017.