General Physician, PC is seeking a BC/ BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist for a full-time opportunity to join our expanding service line in Olean, New York.
Established in 2010, General Physician, PC has grown to be one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups serving Western New York. We are a collective of the region’s most well-respected and accomplished healthcare providers, including Great Lakes Cardiology.
Great Lakes Cardiovascular includes Non-Invasive Cardiology, Electro Physiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardio Thoracic Surgery covering all aspects in the care of the patient. With world-renowned providers as well as advanced facilities and equipment, Great Lakes Cardiovascular provides the premier cardiovascular care in Western New York.
Our services include:
- Cardiac consultation
- Cardiac event monitoring
- Exercise treadmill test
- Interventional cardiology
- MitraClip/transcatheter mitral valve repair
- Nuclear imaging
- Tilt-table testing
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Vascular Doppler ultrasound studies
General Physician, PC is seeking a Cardiologist to work in a collaborative environment with providers who are committed to achieving the highest standard of clinical care and patient satisfaction with our team in Olean, NY.
Olean General Hospital is the only hospital in Southwestern New York to offer advanced cardiac care, including interventional cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology, in partnership with Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute. OGH is a designated heart attack receiving center.
Olean is the largest city in Cattaraugus County. The city's population peaked at an estimated 25,000 during the mid-1950s. The current population of the city is approximately 15,000.
Olean is a city in Cattaraugus County, New York. Olean is the largest city in Cattaraugus County and serves as its financial, business, transportation and entertainment center. It is one of the principal cities of the Southern Tier region of Upstate New York. Home to a number of colleges and universities.
- Provide Professional Cardiology Medical Services on an outpatient basis at our Olean, New York, based location.
- Inpatient procedures and consults will be performed at Olean General Hospital.
- Call requirements will be shared with the other providers.
- Strong established referral base from Primary Care and Pulmonology.
- Inpatient APP support provided.
- The dedicated heart specialists at Buffalo General Medical Center and the Gates Vascular Institute (BGMC/GVI) offer a full complement of advanced cardiac services to help patients regain their health to the greatest extent possible. Knowledgeable staff will explain the treatment options available and provide advice throughout diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
- The most state-of-the-art technology and innovative diagnostic and treatment options are utilized in the care of patients. BGMC/GVI cardiac teams are actively involved in many national clinical trials and work tirelessly to discover new and better ways to treat the heart and bring those discoveries to patients.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential as well as productivity incentive
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Paid health insurance
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
Mary Lynn Candella R.N. BSN PHR
Director, Provider Recruitment
General Physician, P.C.
726 Exchange Street, Suite 710 | Buffalo, NY 14210
office (716) 422-5815 | fax 716-400-0908