Patient Education & Resources
Colorectal Surgery Education
- COVID Instructions for the General Public
- ECDOH Questions and Answers
- How to Protect Yourself and Others
- Prevent the Spread - Fact Sheet
- Temperature Log Sheet
- Brook+ Diabetes Prevention Program
- Pre-Diabetes & Diabetes Resource Guide
- What is A1c
- Healthy Eyes Matter
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- New York State Department of Health
- Kaleida Health – Tips to Stay Flu-Free
- A Strong Defense Against Flu: Get Vaccinated!
- Una fuerta defensa contra la influenza (gripe): ¡Vacúnese!
- Flu & You
- Pregnant? You Need a Flu Shot!
- People 65 Years and Older Need a Flu Shot
- Excelsior Pass - get the app
- All About Cholesterol
- CBD - Frequently Asked Questions
- The Flu: What you need to know
- Pediatric Transition to Primary Care Flyer
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Statin Information
- What is an Annual Wellness visit?
- American College of Physicians COPD Resources
- COPD Patient Facts
- Live Well with COPD
- Manage your COPD