Providers at this location
Marcelino D'Souza, MD, FACOG, FACS
Important Information Regarding Your Women's Health Appointment
AS THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC CONTINUES, we want to reassure you that your General Physician, PC Women’s Health offices are open and ready to meet your health care needs. We have enhanced safety procedures in place to minimize the risk of infection while delivering the highest quality of care possible. We are taking every precaution to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
- For patients experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the office. Instead, please call your Women’s Health office and we will assist you in changing your appointment to a video visit or rescheduling to a later date.
- Governor Cuomo and the Department of Health announced color-coding regional micro-clusters based on COVID-19 infection rate spread. Therefore, until further notice, ONLY patients with appointments are allowed in the office, waiting areas, and exam or ultrasound rooms to limit potential exposure.
- All patients, providers, and staff are required to wear face masks and maintain social distancing where possible when in the office.
- Upon your arrival, you will be required to have your temperature taken and answer a few basic questions before you enter.
- We ask that you please read all signage and adhere to these policies as well as any directions given by our providers and staff.
We are excited to offer our current patients Video Visits. Rather than coming to our office, you can remain in the comfort of your home and still receive a consultation/appointment with one of our providers.
To participate you will need to have a valid email address and a computer or device with a camera (mobile phone, iPad, tablet, etc). Simply call our office and we can get you scheduled.
Many insurance companies are covering video visits like they would regular in-office appointments.
Please Note: Video Visits may not be appropriate in every situation. To see if it is a good option for you, please call our office and speak to a patient services representative.