As a former collegiate athlete in both cross country and track and field, Chrissy learned the crucial role nutrition plays in overall health and fitness. Her personal experiences led her to pursue a Master of Science degree in dietetics, turning her passion into her career.
Good nutrition should be simple. Chrissy would like patients to realize that nourishing their bodies with proper nutrition can be an easy part of their everyday lives. Her goal is to help patients develop a healthier relationship with food by teaching them practical and sensible eating patterns that work for them.
Hobbies: Running and yoga
- Bachelor of Science/Master of Science, Dietetics, Advanced Nutrition Practice, D’Youville College
- Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences, State University of New York at Brockport
- Western New York Dietetic Association
- ADA Academy Member
- Cardarelli Scholarship, D’Youville College
- Employee Spotlight Award, People Inc.